Lawn & Shrub Pest Control Professional
Experienced Lawn & Shrub spraying and fertilization technician, who will have an assigned route to maintain and develop customer relationships. You will treat weeds, insects and apply fertilizer. Each property will be treated individually, and applications will be adjusted to that particular property. You will be responsible to complete service records and communicate with your customers.
Provide pest control, weed control and fertilization services by utilizing various materials dependent on specific customer situation and schedule.
* Plan service calls; organize driving route; arrange and confirm daily appointments.
* Evaluate pest control situation by inspecting conditions; identify new infestations and determine causes; analyze treatment, prevention, and exclusion options.
* Place pest, weed and fertilization materials by determining appropriate chemical and application.
* Complete service records by entering required information on company provided tablet.
* Maintain quality results and safe work habits by adhering to company standards.
* Resolve customer concerns through research and remediation.
* Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
* Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting and exploring opportunities to add value to job and personal accomplishments.
Customer Service, Customer Focus, Decision Making, Documentation Skills, Supply Management, Verbal Communication, Listening, Informing Others, Attention to Detail, Attendance, Job Knowledge
We offer competitive pay, based on experience, health/dental insurance, vacation, holidays, 401K, commission, and bonus opportunities.
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Valid Driving Permit: Current without limitation
Experience Required: 1 year minimum or equivalent experience
Education Required: High School or equivalent
Job Type: Employee
Job Status: Full-Time
We are a family-owned business looking for an experienced Lawn & Shrub spraying and fertilization professional.
We are excited that you are considering Brothers Pest Control as your employer of choice. We will do our best to earn your trust & help build your career while you are here.
You will find us at:
3228 Land O Lakes Blvd, Land O Lakes, FL
All employees work out of this location, starting and ending each workday at this office. Brothers Pest Control serves residential and commercial properties throughout Hillsborough, Pasco, and Pinellas counties.
After reviewing the resume that you submit via this website, our team members will determine if your skills match the requirements of the position(s), listed above. If you are a match, you will receive a phone call to discuss the position in greater detail.