We are looking for a dependable Office Administrator for a full-time position.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Professionally respond to phone calls, text messages, letters and emails in order to keep business operations running smoothly.
- Ensures that a friendly and attentive approach is being practiced with an behavior that projects a professional, polished, and service oriented image to all clients.
- Take initiative to assist with activities, ensuring efficiency and compliance with company policy
- Effectively operates company systems daily, to maintain accurate inventory, client, and business records
- Track and replace office supplies as necessary to avoid interruptions in standard front office procedures
- Submit reports and prepare proposals and presentations as needed
- Work as a team with colleagues whenever there is an opportunity to do so
- Assist and / or lead special projects with Leadership; providing updates as required
- Uphold strict level of confidentiality
- Maintain an organized filing system of electronic documents
- Participate with management and other departments/personnel on special projects and other duties as needed
- Always keep office in a clean and professional state
- Backup to other Office Administrator positions, as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years in customer service and / or office administration
- Solid computer skills (Windows 10, Microsoft Office 365, Outlook, Internet)
- Accountable, Responsible, Honest, Team Player
- Full -Time (40 hrs. week) Monday – Friday
- Office Administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Land O Lakes, FL – Not available for remote work
Typical start time: Flexible
Please send your resume to us through this website.