Pest Control Technician
Perimeter/Indoor (Commercial & Residential)
Experience technician who provides pest control services by placing pest control materials; conducting inspections; resolving customer concerns.
Provide appropriate pest control, treatment, inspections, and proposals based on specific customer situations, schedules, and requirements.
- Plans service calls by checking service contract schedule; organizing driving route; arranging and confirming daily appointments.
- Evaluates pest control situation by inspecting conditions; identifying new infestations and determining causes; analyzing treatment, prevention, and exclusion options.
- Places pest control materials by determining appropriate bait, including gels, dust, granules, and liquids; applying pest control materials to interior and exterior.
- Presents new service proposals by explaining provisions and options.
- Collects revenue by obtaining service verifications.
- Completes records by entering required information.
- Maintain quality results and safe work habits by adhering to company standards.
- Resolve customer concerns through research and remediation.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Customer Service, Customer Focus, Decision Making, Documentation Skills, Supply Management, Verbal Communication, Listening, Informing Others, Attention to Detail, Attendance, Job Knowledge
We offer competitive pay; based on experience, vacation, holiday pay, health and dental insurance, 401K along with commission and bonus opportunities.
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Experience Required: 1 year minimum
Valid Driving Permit: Current without limitation
Education Required: High School or equivalent
Job Type: Employee
Job Status: Full Time